Thursday, January 6, 2011

The start of something great.....

Well like most of you (or a least a few of you), I have once again made a foot long page of resolutions for myself.  Why I do this, I'll never know.  Lord knows that by Day 3 I've fallen off the band wagon and horse whipped myself for having no motivation or willpower.

One of the things I've always aspired to be was a writer and one of my resolutions was to start my own blog.  Perhaps (more than likely) no one will ever read it.  I know I won't be advertising my mad skillz to friends and family in order to protect the guilty that may or may not be mentioned in the days to follow!  The one thing I do know, is that for once I'm finally following through with something that I've always wanted to do and is 100% completely mine!

My other major fete to be accomplished this year is to once and for all establish (and stick with) a healthy lifestyle.  I'm not asking to be skinny minnie, just lose a few pounds and start a regular exercise routine.  So hi ho hi ho its off to WW's I go!!  Joke is on me here as I can't even drag myself to an actual meeting but have joined the online version. 

Here's to a fabulous year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment